Pages

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

New Wallet

Hey everyone!


Today I thought I'd share some neat purchases I made from Aldo


I've been in Aldo a few times before, but I had never bought anything from them. A while back however, I saw this wallet and fell in love! I didn't purchase it when I saw it, because I was with some friends at the time, and we were just quickly browsing the shop. I was also hesitant because I had never paid that much for a wallet before. But I just couldn't stop thinking about it! I found the wallet online that night but still didn't buy it. A couple week later, though, I decided to take the plunge. And boy am I glad I did! I am absolutely smitten!


Yellow is my favorite color so of COURSE I love this wallet. I've also never had a large checkbook-size wallet before, so that was also a nice change.








Here's the inside. Look at all those pockets and card slots! And in case you're wondering, there are eight card slots, one ID slot, two pockets that could be used for money/coupons, and a nice zippered change pocket in the middle. 





Not only do I love this wallet for its awesome color and the nice new size, but I love it because I can also use it as a sort of mini clutch. The zippered pouch could really hold anything, and the empty space could be used to hold a few essentials like a lip balm or cell phone. Great for when I don't want to bring my entire purse somewhere!

Now, I made this purchase online, and I didn't really want to pay for shipping, so I thought it best to look around the site for stuff I like that would make my total add up to $50. I found a purse I liked on clearance, and a ! The purse was cancelled after I made my order because Aldo discovered that they didn't actually have any in stock anymore. But they notified me very quickly, refunded me the amount of the purse, and never charged me for shipping! 

Here's the necklace, though. Isn't it awesome? I thought it was pretty alright on line, but I kind of assumed I was just going to end up returning it or something- especially since I'm a bit picky when it comes to accessories. But I ended up loving it, so I'm keeping it! Sorry for the mediocre shot- the sun had set and I don't have the greatest lighting...



But here it is close up! Isn't the design fabulous?



My first purchase from Aldo was definitely a success! I highly suggest you check out their website {http://www.aldoshoes.com/} yourself! Make sure to take a peek at their sale and clearance sections, too, because they have some mighty fine deals! 

Happy shopping!

xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment